Saturday, July 3, 2010

The First Thing I´m Going to do When I get Home ...

... is take a shower, dry off with a normal sized towel, put on some jeans, and then talk to someone in English with zero struggles. Then I might hop on the computer without dropping money in it first.

I might also get some new flip flops. I´m convinced these will never recover from this mildew smell.

I was going to wait until I got home to shave, but I´m pretty over the Camino beard.

These aren´t complaints, just a reflection on stuff I took for granted.

We went back to the Cathedral today and got in without waiting in line. There is a line to see the tomb. We also figured out it opens at 9, so we are waiting until tomorrow We´ll probably get there at about 8:30 and then eat breakfast while we wait for the doors to open. I bet there will be a line already, but we´ll have something to do in line.

We also saw the huge incense burner swing today. It was pretty cool, but way more impressive on YouTube. Regrardless, it was very effective, we couldn´t smell any of the stinky pilgrims. I wish they would swing it through our hostel, it smells pretty bad in a couple areas.

We found a store yesterday that sells men´s clothes and says there is a liquidation sale, but we have yet to see it open. We´d like to try to find some clothes on discount. I have a feeling it's not going to work out, but we can try.

Tonight Spain plays Uruguay. That will be fun to watch.

I think I´m going to shave and then participate in siesta.

Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...